Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively developing and leading sales opportunities through prospecting, qualifying, solutioning, and closing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions in the midmarket business industries.
- Demonstrates effective understanding of target audience including industry knowledge and key business issues Eide Bailly MS Dynamics
- CRM solutions can address, industry trends, and competition.
- Proactively interacts through face to face meetings as well as phone/email communications to key prospect up to and including C-level executives.
- Builds product and consulting services knowledge of integrations, RPA, and CRM solution offerings as well as continuously developing sales skills.
- Displays effective research techniques to uncover valuable information about prospects that will have high impact on lead qualification.
- Interacts by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-level executives.
- May plan, promote, participate in and represent the Firm in events and community organizations where potential sales opportunities may be identified and developed.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or a related field.
- You have minimum 3 years (5 preferred) prior experience in full cycle ERP professional selling environment.
- You have the ability to prospect and have pipeline and forecast maintenance experience.
- Experience working as the 'quarterback' of a sales team that includes technical experts and vendor representatives.
- You have excellent communication skills with executive-level clients, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You have experience with the MS Business Central solution, preferred, but not required.
- You have MS Office and CRM experience as a user.
- You are willing to travel up to 35% of the time.