Software Automation Test Engineer
Post Date: Jun 30, 2020
Post Date: Jun 30, 2020
The Software Test Automation Engineer will participate in the design, development, verification and deployment of complex new test automation software. You will utilize previous software experience, and skills to develop automation software using languages and technologies to include C/C++, Python, Agile and continuous integration.
Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level security clearance.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience with Agile, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
• Experience with C++ and or Java.
• Experience with Python scripting.
• Proficient working with LINUX/UNIX development and test platforms.
• Experience working in a team environment.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience with RedHat (RHEL) 6.x, 7.x, 8.x
• Experience working in a continuous integration environment
• Experience developing/integration of engineering tools in an Agile environment.
• Experience with Agile software development process of continuous integration.
• Scaled Agile Framework experience working as part of a SCRUM team.
• Experience with test driven development and automated test.
• Previous software development and test experience.
• Experience performing software integration, software testing, test automation and test development.
• Experience using model-based system engineering methods and tools for software development and test.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, with strong software skills and a minimum of three years of related experience.
• Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level security clearance and must have the clearance to begin work.
• Experience developing for SONAR and/or weapons, especially in a submarine environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Candidate must be U.S. citizen able to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance. Active Secret clearance preferred.
Neshent Technologies, Golden Valley, Minnesota
Key Skills Analyst, Anti-Virus, CCNA, CISSP, Database, Development, Management, Networks, Protocols, Risk Management, Security, Supervision, Testing...
Neshent Technologies, San Antonio, Texas
Key Skills SAFE, Release Train Engineer, SAFe Agile, Scrum Of Scrum, Release Train
Neshent Technologies, Princeton, New Jersey
Key Skills MongoDB, NoSQL, Graph DB, Node.js
Neshent Technologies, Southfield, Michigan
Key Skills EDI/Seeburger, SAP EDI Architecture