Sr. DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Post Date: May 18, 2020
Post Date: May 18, 2020
Key Skills: Sr. DevOps Engineer (Azure)
• Train team members on aspects of cloud implementations, maintenance, and controls.
• Assist in establish documentation and policies and procedures to guide the team in best practices and day to day operations.
• Provide knowledge transfer for implementation and troubleshooting of corporate cloud technologies.
• Participate in documentation and planning of business continuity procedures to ensure smooth failover of the datacenter to alternate locations including cloud infrastructures.
• Proactively monitor cloud environments to ensure proper scaling.
• Assist in conducting periodic testing of business continuity processes and review of business units plans to verify technology related needs.
• Keep apprised of new trends in technology with inclusion of best of breed products both Cloud and On-Prem solutions.
• Proactively plan and implement remediations for potential performance issues within the cloud infrastructure.
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge or past skills adhering to federal and/or governmental compliance requirements and regulations.
• Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical staff as appropriate.
• Efficient in quickly accessing and appropriately escalating technical concerns.
• Provides technical leadership, hands-on implementation skills, and extensive troubleshooting skills for complex infrastructure and day to day IT operations support of operating system and application issues.
• Ability to demonstrate troubleshooting skills systemically, documentation of issues and working problems proactively out of the environment.
• Proactively troubleshoots and implements solutions to ensure that all cloud systems, products, and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
• Assist in developing IT standards and procedures for cloud implementations.
• Participates in IT Security assessments, risk analysis and reporting.
• Responds to requests for information on IT company policies, practices, guidelines and standards.
• Ensure the safety of Information Systems Assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
• Weighs business needs against other concerns and articulates issues to management.
• Develops and documents standard configurations, build and support processes and FAQs.
• Serves as a liaison or technical resource for others in IT or to partners within other business units.
• Ability to participate in a rotational and compensable 24/7 on call responsibility
• May be required to lift 25 lbs. or more
• Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or relevant work experience.
• Microsoft Certifications (MCSE) – require
• 3+ years experience implement IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions in a cloud environment – required
• 3+ years experience performing diagnostics and capacity planning with IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS products – required
• 3+ years experience in designing/documenting (Visio)/deploying/testing business continuity plans for corporate cloud infrastructures - highly preferred
• 3+ years working in a DevOps environment – required
• 3+ years implementing cloud and on premises solutions utilizing CI/CD processes – required
• 5+ years experience in supporting day to day IT Operations on premises and cloud – required
• 5+ years experience implementing and migrating enterprise - wide systems to cloud infrastructures – required
• 5+ years experience with AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS – required
• 4+ years creating scripts for automating process improvements – required
• 5+ years experience maintaining systems deployed in private and hybrid cloud configurations - highly preferred
• 4+ years experience working with Active Directory Federation Services – preferred
• 4+ years exposure working with Azure Active Directory - highly preferred
• 4+ years experience administering Microsoft Office 365 – preferred
• Strong understanding of enterprise systems, application integration and the ability to quickly learn new software solutions – required
• Knowledge of ITIL framework, Strict Change Management, and Quality Assurance – preferred
• Proven senior troubleshooting skills with cloud infrastructure, and disaster recovery methodologies
• Strong knowledge of VBScript, PowerShell, or other scripting / integration languages in a Cloud and Windows 2008+/Windows 7+ environments
• Advanced knowledge of DevOps processes, procedures and best practices
• Advanced knowledge of CI/CD implementations
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud services is required
• Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, Networking, Security and Windows Server, and other Microsoft, and third-party enterprise technologies is required.
Longfinch, Tampa, Florida
Key Skills Microsoft Power BI, BI Developer, Power BI Developer, Senior Power BI Developer, Business Intelligence, Architect, Consultant, Database, IT, Data Warehouse, SQL, ETL, Hadoop, Spark, Python, Java, C++, Enterprise Information Security, Cloud Security Experience, Cyber Security, Deep Packet Analysis, Cloud Security, Information Security, OWASP, ArcSight, Bash, Cyber Security, DevOps, IT Infrastructure, Network Protocols, Nagios, Monitoring, NoSQL, SIEM, Python, Perl, Security Operations, System Administration, Sr. DevOps Engineer (Azure)- Direct Hire- Tampa
Experience: 5 + Yrs